We are happy to redeem your coupons. However, because of an increasing number of counterfeit coupon and other coupon-related fraud, Albertsons Market abides by the following policies:
- We accept two types of coupons: those issued by Albertsons Market and those issued by manufacturers.
- We are unable to give cash back if the face value of a coupon is greater than the purchase value of the item.
- We are unable to accept coupons from competitors or coupons for products not carried in our stores.
- We do not accept copied or mechanically reproduced coupons.
- We accept "Internet" printable coupons that properly scan.
- The coupon amount may be reduced if it exceeds the value of the item after other discounts or coupons are applied.
- All printable manufacturer coupons that are "Free" or "Dollars Off" are verified through the Coupon Information Corporation, which was founded to encourage integrity in connection with the redemption of manufacturer coupons (See www.couponsinc.com for more information).
- A manufacturer coupon and a Albertsons Market coupon can be redeemed on one item, but any other type of coupon stacking is not allowed. Two or more of any other types of coupons on one item are not accepted.
Albertsons Market reserves the right to accept or reject any coupon.
We thank you, our valued Guests, for your understanding of these policies.