Directions1) Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) Tie the sage, rosemary and thyme sprigs with kitchen twine.
3) Melt the butter over medium heat in a medium sized skillet. Once melted add the bundle of herbs, onions, celery and 1 teaspoon of salt. Cook until softened, about 10 minutes.
4) Place the cornbread and white bread pieces onto a rimmed baking sheet and spread out evenly. Place into the oven and toast the bread for 10 minutes.
5) Remove the bread from the oven and place in a baking pan. Set aside.
6) In a medium sized bowl whisk the eggs, chopped herbs, 1 1/2 teaspoon salt, chicken stock, buttermilk and cream. Set aside.
7) Remove the herb bundle from the cooked vegetables. Evenly pour the vegetable mixture over the toasted bread.
8) Pour the egg mixture evenly over the top of the bread and vegetables. Place in the oven and bake for 50-60 minutes, or until the bread is golden and the eggs cooked through.
9) Serve warm and salt to taste.