Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
Directions1. Crust: Combine flour, brown sugar, oats, and butter in small mixing bowl; mix until crumbly. Press into ungreased 13x9-inch baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. During bake time, prepare filling.
2. Filling: Combine pumpkin, milk, sugar, eggs, salt and spices in large mixing bowl; beat well. Pour pumpkin mixture into baked crust and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
3. Remove from oven and sprinkle with topping.
4. Topping: Stir together pecans, brown sugar, and butter. Sprinkle over filling.
5. Return to oven for 15-20 minutes until filling is set.
6. Cool and cut into squares. Serve with whipped cream, if desired.
Nutrition FactsCalories: 230
Fat: 10 g
Carbohydrates: 31 g
Sodium: 170 mg
Fiber: 2 g
Protein: 4 g
Cholesterol: 45 mg